I am Noor, an engineer and an internationally certified (ICF) Life Coach with 10+ yrs of experience working in multinational organisations in both corporate and industrial environments, educational institutes, personal business and social work.
In my professional career I managed to change behaviors and mindset within management and blue-collar cadres by creating awareness and implementing tools predominantly in supply chain, health & safety functions; also changing culture in remotest factories of the organisation. I was one of the handful female engineers who traveled and lived in several cities of Pakistan and visited multiples suppliers' sites and changed their working patterns by constant guidance and action planning. In Sri Lanka, while consulting for a major multinational organization in the area of safety, health and environment, I brought positive behavioral change among people from a foreign culture with a foreign language I did not speak.
Training and coaching have been a major part of my personal and professional life – I have tutored for more than 10 years along with my studies and job. During my job I developed modules and deliver several trainings to thousands of employees.
I have lived in multiple cities in different countries, across continents, exposing me to highly diversified situations and societies in terms of religion, culture, behaviors and values – this helped me appreciate the real beauty in diversity and forge new perspectives to find tolerance, peace, acceptability, empathy and respect for others in an increasingly shrinking world
To complement my experience and aptitude I took numerous courses on coaching, mental wellbeing, NLP, emotional intelligence, parenting and self-development and now own a coaching business where I focus on improving my client's mindset & performance as I highly believe that our positive mindset and daily habits effects our productivity and performance both in our professional and personal life as well effects the quality of our relationships.
I aim to co create value by inspiring you:
1. To explore your true potential and reach your life goals by using concepts of Emotional intelligence, Growth Mindset and a holistic approach to live a meaningful life.
2. My aim is to provide you with right tools and techniques to learn what I have learned through years of experience in personal and professional life. My approach is trauma informed too but I maintain my coaching boundaries and will be honest with you if something is beyond my knowledge or experience.
I offer: 1:1 coaching, group coaching and training programs
• Life or Career Transition (Choosing Careers, Switching Jobs, Relocating, Marriage, Pregnancy, Parenting etc)
• Self-awareness and self-empowerment leading to transformation
• Behavior or Mindset Change
• Clarity of purpose, Confidence building and achieving a motivating and positive outlook towards life
• Understanding your emotions and regulating them
• Boundary setting in a personal or professional setting
• Developing better communication and conflict resolution skills
• Developing fulfilling relationships
• Improve time management, performance, productivity and prioritization skills
• How to settle down in a new city or country and feel at home
Qualification & Certificates:
ICF approved training of life coaching by Symbiosis, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer from NED University of Engineering & Technology Pakistan
Marriage & Family Services:
Family Mediation, Family, Marriage Counselling, Pre-Marital Advice
Counselling & Support
Counselling General & Pastoral, Interfaith Engagement, Support Addiction & Mental Health
Classes, Training & Services
Coaching, Leadership & Mentoring, Dietary, Fitness, Health & Nutrition, Sustainable Living
Yes you can. However, it is recommended that you contact them first to discuss availability and to schedule a suitable time for your session.
ImamConnect screens all Service Providers for authenticity, reliability and safety. Once a Service Provider signs up to ImamConnect, the services they offer are checked and based on this, they are assigned one of three screening levels: Basic, Intermediate or Enhanced. Basic Screening includes identity confirmation and authenticating testimonials and/or referrals from previous institutions or customers. Intermediate Screening includes all aspects..... Read More »
You will have full access to the Service Provider according to whichever medium you both decide on. This could include setting up a video call online, a phone conversation, or an in person meeting.
Once you have messaged the Service Provider and an adequate time and date has been established you can book their services by clicking the Book Now button.
As each Service Provider is different it would be impossible to place a definite time frame on responses. However, our dedicated customer service team is here to both follow up with the Service Provider you have contacted as well as suggest other Service Providers who may be better suited to your needs.