Is Your Child Addicted to technology?
Do you see yourself here:
1. Screen time is the only thing that motivates my child to learn.
2. It is hard for my child to stop using the screen.
3. When my child is away from the screen for a long period of time they become anxious and irritable.
4. My child spends more time on their screen than they do outside.
5. My child hides their screen from me.
6. Technology is interfering in our daily interactions.
7. My child’s screen time is increasing.
8. I use screen time to distract my child from disturbing me.
If you identify with any of these, you are not alone. One of the most common complaints from parents with young children is that they cannot regulate and enforce a healthy relationship with technology. This can lead to a host of issues ranging from: lack of social skills, social anxiety, self-esteem issues, and trouble focusing in school.
In this exclusive Workshop, using interactive sessions and scenarios, Parent and Child Coach Nabila Hoda will help you navigate how to establish a healthy relationship with screens in a world that is becoming increasingly reliant on technology. This workshop will cover topics such as:
- Establishing boundaries and learning how to enforce them
- Creating transparency between you and Child's Internet usage
- Forming mutual respect
- Establishing healthy social skills off the internet- Forming sustainable hobbies