Managing Children's Digital Addiction
An exclusive 2 hour interactive workshop that will help you end your child’s screen addiction and establish a healthy relationship with technology
On Zoom 7pm UK / 2PM EST
Sunday 19th June 2022
-The top technology mistakes you might be making
-Warning signs your kids may be addicted to technology
-How to ban boredom – without technology
-The secrets to the Family Technology Contract and how to stick to it
-The very best technology monitoring tools and controls
Is Your Child Addicted to technology?
Do you see yourself here:
1. Screen time is the only thing that motivates my child to learn.
2. It is hard for my child to stop using the screen.
3. When my child is away from the screen for a long period of time they become anxious and irritable.
4. My child spends more time on their screen than they do outside.
5. My child hides their screen from me.
6. Technology is interfering in our daily interactions.
7. My child’s screen time is increasing.
8. I use screen time to distract my child from disturbing me.
If you identify with any of these, you are not alone. One of the most common complaints from parents with young children is that they cannot regulate and enforce a healthy relationship with technology. This can lead to a host of issues ranging from: lack of social skills, social anxiety, self-esteem issues, and trouble focusing in school.
In this exclusive Workshop, using interactive sessions and scenarios, Parent and Child Coach Nabila Hoda will help you navigate how to establish a healthy relationship with screens in a world that is becoming increasingly reliant on technology. This workshop will cover topics such as:
- Establishing boundaries and learning how to enforce them
- Creating transparency between you and Child's Internet usage
- Forming mutual respect
- Establishing healthy social skills off the internet- Forming sustainable hobbies
Child Coach Nabila Hoda
Nabila is a Parent and Child coach and her mission is to empower parents and children to lead happier, more enriched lives through personalized coaching.
Nabila has taught in International schools in Singapore as well as at the ADAMS Center in USA as an Islamic studies teacher for 5 years. During her time at the ADAMS Center, she mentored Muslim teenage girls. She has over 10 years of experience as a Parent Coach and has also worked as a Child Coach for over 5 years. Nabila is also an experienced teacher trainer and has trained Pre-School and Elementary school teachers for over 4 years.