Azeema Siraj - Unlock Your Best Self (Group)
Designed for Women who want to tap into the ACHIEVER mode. (Installment plan available)
OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
The program is based on neuro plasticity, on the basis that human brains are not fixed.
It’s designed specially for Muslim women who
1. Have a strong will to break their self destructive habits/ patterns.
2. Low self worth issues.
3. Strive to gain momentum in life.
4. Need to lead a more fulfilling life.
5. Willing to Grow.
6. Want to reclaim their connection with ALLAH(s.w.t).
1. By working on them closely for 24 weeks.
2. Extended support for 6 months support from the day of enrollment.
3. By getting them closer to Allah(s.w.t).
4. By countering limiting beliefs.
5. By helping them UNSTUCK.
This is will be a 24 weeks program,
Week 1: Welcome session.
● How Coaching works?
● What can you expect?
● Knowing your value system.
● Accountability and it’s importance.
PHASE 1: THE DEEP DIVE
WE WILL BE SHIFTING MINDSETS HERE!
This phase will In sha Allah change the perception you have towards your life! Most Muslim
women counter same issues ( self doubts, limiting beliefs, low self worth, negative thinking and
ungratefulness) and all of them can be dealt with these MINDSET SHIFTS in sha Allah 🙂
And that’s what we will do in the next 4 weeks.
Week 2: Setting intentions
● The power of setting Intentions.
● Islamic perspective
● Activities and journaling on intentional statements.
Week 3: Mindfulness and self-awareness.
● Islamic perspective of mindfulness.
● Being aware of your patterns.
● Understanding the mood cycles.
● Mindfulness journaling prompt.
● Tracking moods.
Week 4: Beliefs
● Islamic perspective of beliefs.
● Perception of life.
● Human life and our hidden potential.
● Connecting Allah(s.w.t) through his names.
● Life wheel.
Week 5: Limiting beliefs.
● Understanding what’s holding you back.
● Digging deeper into it.
● Gaps to gain.
● Rewriting your story.
Week 6: Gratefulness and Journaling.
● Islamic perspective of gratefulness.
● How it affects your life.
● Updated journaling prompt and check list.
PHASE 2: THE BIG SHIFTS
WE WILL BE GEARING UP HERE!
The first few weeks we will work on Your intentions, Visions and make time for whatever you are
planning to do, and get you started in sha Allah
Week 7: True Value and self worth.
● Breaking procrastination
● Understanding your value.
● Self worth
Week 8 : Building your vision Board.
● Clarity on your visions.
● Vision board journaling and crafting.
Week 9 : Optimized Living
● Importance of living small.
● Ways to optimize your living.
● Fighting Social media time suck.
Week 10:Time management.
● The beauty of planning ahead.
● Weekly planners.
● Importance of Setting routines.
● Daily Journaling prompt.
PHASE 3: SPIRITUALITY
WE WILL REPAIR THE CONNECTION WITH ALLAH(s.w.t) HERE!
In sha Allah by the end of week 9 you will surely be performing amazingly! And Now it's time to
get even better by connecting more to Allah(s.w.t)
Week 11: Mindful wudu .
● Mindful wudu
● Connecting through wudu.
● Emotional and spiritual benefits.
Week 12 : Mindful Salah .
● Finding peace in salah.
● Emotional and spiritual benefits.
● How to get back on track.
Week 13 : Tapping into Abundance
● Understanding Abundance ( Barakah)
● Rituals to follow.
● Tapping into Barakah
● Connecting to the Quran.
Week 14: Elevating your Duas
● Understanding the power of Dua.
● Qualities of dream DUA.
● Dua Manifestation.
● Best times to make Dua.
Week 15: Raising dua’s with faith
● Brush up
● Allah and Higher self.
● Power of Adhkars
TIME FOR SELF CARE .
In the next few weeks we will work on self care as a woman.
Week 16: Shooing off the worry
● Fighting worry
● Knowing the triggers.
Week 17: Understanding your triggers.
● Cognitive restructuring
Week 18: Filling your Cup.
● Beauty of knowing how charged you are.
● Importance of taking a break.
● Taking care of your body.
Week 19: The power of positivity.
Week 20: Cleanliness
TIME FOR RELATIONSHIPS .
Week 21: Compassion
Week 22: Building relationships
● Collaboration over competition.
● Jealousy and envy.
Week 23: Love
● Understanding love.
● The love languages of Prophet (s.a.w)
Week 24: Forgiving
● Letting go
● Sabr and tolerance
THE END RESULTS :
Having said that working together for 16 weeks is going to get you the results that you want in terms of:
● Clarity in your life.
● Closer to the purpose.
● More calm and content 🙂
● Selfcare without being frustrated.
● better relationship with self and spouse.
● More Productive.
● Ready for the next step of life !
I believe that YOU are worthy of transforming your life. Get ready to be proud of yourself for making this commitment in 2022.