- I'm Sri Lankan by background and Melbourne Australia is my home.
- After my Bachelor of Commerce - University of Melbourne - I wasn't drawn to graduate jobs like my peers were. I followed my heart and became a Life Coach at 22 yrs old.
- I then ended up being a sales coach for 7 years to healers & coaches.
- I transitioned into career coaching to help women who found themselves at crossroads and unsure of what to do next.
- Life coaching clients come to me when they have experienced some deep emotional upheaval. Mostly related to a relationship break up, loss of a loved one or a loss of identity. They're experiencing confusion or the inability to move forward with clarity. They know something is in the way but they can't quite see what it is.
- I help them navigate complex decisions which have been bugging them by helping them tune into their heart to allow the direction to emerge.
- I have also helped mums sift through their priorities so they're aligned and free to work on their passion projects and the kind of work that lights them up.
Alhamdulillah I now am able to offer life coaching, career coaching and sales & business alignment coaching for solopreneurs.
My husband and I have 3 boys under 10 yrs old.
In the past 2 years I've taken up studying Quranic Arabic which has led me to an Aalimah course of study.
When I'm not working or studying, I love reading, baking and having fun with my boys : )
Services I provide are:
Helping women who aren't sure of what they're meant to do, find clarity so they step into a career or business they love.
Helping men and women who are frustrated that they can't move forward in life because of a sticky situation from the past.
Helping coaches and healers with business alignment and sales.
Helping professionals work through complex emotional issues to find clarity on what to do next. Clients come to me when they have experienced loss - this can be a loss of a parent or a loss of an identity. We focus on healing so they can start afresh and experience feeling deeply fulfilled.
Qualification & Certificates:
Certificate IV in Coaching for Life & Business.
Classes, Training & Services
Media Engagement & Public Speaking, Business, Finance & Marketing
Yes you can. However, it is recommended that you contact them first to discuss availability and to schedule a suitable time for your session.
ImamConnect screens all Service Providers for authenticity, reliability and safety. Once a Service Provider signs up to ImamConnect, the services they offer are checked and based on this, they are assigned one of three screening levels: Basic, Intermediate or Enhanced. Basic Screening includes identity confirmation and authenticating testimonials and/or referrals from previous institutions or customers. Intermediate Screening includes all aspects..... Read More »
You will have full access to the Service Provider according to whichever medium you both decide on. This could include setting up a video call online, a phone conversation, or an in person meeting.
Once you have messaged the Service Provider and an adequate time and date has been established you can book their services by clicking the Book Now button.
As each Service Provider is different it would be impossible to place a definite time frame on responses. However, our dedicated customer service team is here to both follow up with the Service Provider you have contacted as well as suggest other Service Providers who may be better suited to your needs.